Cytheris

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will add soon

The Fighting/Dueling System

Admin
    Admin

The Fighting/Dueling System Empty The Fighting/Dueling System

Post by Admin Tue May 08, 2018 1:06 pm

A fight can take place anywhere and basically for any reason. However, to make things easier to determine (and so fights don't last forever,) there is a simple formula to use for all fights.

At the bottom of each participant's post, they should post the following information:

Move Number:

When starting a fight/duel, the first poster's move number should be 0/??? (with the ???) replaced by how many posts they want their fight to last. There are no upper limits on the number of moves used, but anywhere between four and ten is usually reasonable.) The next person to post will be starting with move 1/??? since they accepted the fight.

Experience:

A vague "none," "some," or "very experienced" works out well here; after all, a farmer will likely have no experience in a fight, whereas a gladiator will be very experienced. You can increase your character's experience depending on how many fights they've been in on-site.

Reason:

Why are your characters fighting? Including this isn't a necessity, but it helps the reader(s) to understand why the fight is taking place.

Injuries:

Just a brief summary of the injuries your character has sustained during the fight.

Unless the fight ended vaguely or neither RPer can agree on which character was victorious, I will not post judgement on a fight that takes place outside of the Arena. If you need to have a fight judged, please alter the title of your thread to include ((judgement?)) so I know you need assistance. I will read through the thread and declare the victor based on how the fight played out. I will also include my reasoning for reaching the verdict that I do.

Death matches must take place in the arena- and I will always judge them. "Sanctioned" duels (IC fighting games/contests) always take place in the arena and are given the same treatment..

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:09 am